Friday 15 May 2009

"Oh tweet thing, tweet thing"


So you'd be forgiven for not noticing that Rock-Til-You-Drop is now followable at Twitter.com. If you read blogs though, you probably already know about Twitter, and even tweet or twitter yourself. Come to think of it, you'd have to live in the woods or in a cave not to have heard of it.

Last week I was still dubious of it. I thought it was all more nonsense that I didn't want to be drawn into. I already hated that 'What are you doing right now' thing on Facebook so this didn't help my perception of it. But being the suggestible mature musician that I am, once Colin (Magic Ship) signed up, I thought I'd give it a shot too. As long as it's business, I thought, and not personal, so long as it helps raise the profile of Rock-Til-You-Drop, it could be okay.

All I gotta do now is make it worth following.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Actually old chap I have come to think that it was a bit of a mistake. All I can find on it is mindless drivel. Dreadful crap.