Friday 11 March 2011

Listen to Poly Styrene's new single


Way back in 1979, aged 12, after having heard Oh Bondage!Up Yours! at a friend of the family's house, I spotted a cassette copy of Germfree Adolescence in the discounted music bin in the record department of Debenhams in Guildford. This bargain-and-some inspired me to send off for all the X-Ray Spex singles. I eventually replaced my worn out cassette copy of the LP with a vinyl one, and when I discovered Poly Styrene also had a solo album, I made sure I got a copy of that too.


On 28th March Poly Styrene releases her new solo album 'Generation Indigo'. It is produced by Youth (also The Verve, Killing Joke, Edwyn Collins), and above is the video for the new single Virtual Boyfriend.

For more details and to pre-order the LP, go to: www.poly-styrene.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great single!!!!!