Sunday 18 December 2011

A message to you, from the Lone Groover!

Dear friends, 


The last gig of the year sees THE LONE GROOVER (that's me!) returning to my spiritual home, The Windmill, 22 Blenheim Gardens, Brixton SW2 on Thursday 22nd December
It's gonna' be a blast so come and have an end of year shandy....... 1) It's Xmas! 2) It's the anniversary of Joe's death so expect a Strummer tribute or two. 3) I'm taking along DJ's TOLLY & SUPERBREAKER for some moral and spiritual guidance in the form of vinyl 45's from the vaults (punk/ska/northern/indie). 4) I'll be unveiling my latest weapon in my ongoing 'war on rubbish'....all will be revealed!...... Oh! and it's FREE!!! On stage 9.15pm. Also appearing, Senor Al & the JJ's 
Peace 'n' Luv 'n' Haight, TLG 

www.reverbnation.com/thelonegroover
www.facebook.com/lonegrooves

"Not a soul cares what your class is, or what your race is, or what your income, or if you're a boy, or girl, or bent, or versatile, or what you are - so long as you dig the scene" - Colin Maccines

No comments: