Sunday 10 June 2012

Introducing Kissyfoot: the world's first foot fetish prog rock band


Wolverhampton-based duo Kissyfoot was founded in 2008 by Sharon Mills and Simon Jeremy Mills. They claim to be the world's first foot fetish progressive rock band. I have no doubt they are. I did once read Geoff Nicholson's Footsucker, so I know a thing or toe about the fetish, though I can't confess to being a foot-fetishist myself; maybe it needs to be tried while listening to prog.

If so, you could give it a try with Kissyfoot's new album 'Forbidden Feet' which is released this week.

You can play footsie with Sharon or Simon, or both if that's your thing, on Facebook and Reverbnaton, but sadly not yet on ROCK-TIL-YOU-DROP's social network (That's a hint, right? - Ed).

Hold up! They've just joined. Thanks guys!

No comments: